Thursday, December 6, 2012

I need to be...

Kinder.

I need to treat others more the way I want to be treated by them.

More thoughtful.

I need to be purposeful in utilizing the lessons I've learned through the years.  I want to think before I act and I especially want to think before I speak. 

Wiser.

I need to spend more time working on me...the real me.  Not this aging body, but what's inside.

Calmer.

I need to stress less, relax more.

A better wife.

I owe it to The Hubster to be the partner he deserves. 

A better mom.

My kids deserve the best and I need to be more 'in the moment'

Healthier.

I need to view my physical well-being as a necessity and not an option.  After all, without good health I can't be a good wife; a good mom; a good me.  

More focused.

In the beginning I'm as determined as anyone could possibly be.  But as time passes I become distracted, easily sidetracked, and I veer off course.  No matter what I'm trying to accomplish, I need to focus.

*Just a few things that have been on my mind lately.  Thought that seeing them in black and white might help.  :)  And sharing them with you?  Well, that's just my way of holding myself accountable.  

Sorry there have been no pics of my Christmas decor (as I mentioned in previous posts) but I have to say I'm not that impressed with the outcome.  I have two trees up and they both have sections of lights out.  The outside decorations need...well, they just need.  And trust me when I tell you I'm not whining or complaining.  I'm simply stating facts.  It isn't going to be a storybook Christmas here at my house, but that's okay.  My family is healthy and we are spending this holiday season celebrating the important things.  I'm as happy as if I had good sense!  :)  So basically what I'm saying is...
LIFE IS GOOD.   
I hope you are having a wonderful December and that life is treating you well.  I'll be back again soon.  :)