Monday, August 30, 2010

Marvelous Monday!

Okay, so maybe not exactly marvelous, but it has to be better than most of my weekend. At least last night I managed to do this:


This beats what I did on Saturday night/Sunday morning, because then I looked more like this guy:

Well, I don't wear boxer shorts and I do have more hair. But you get my point.

I spent about 3 hours clicking one of these:


And I ended up watching this:


I love Patrick Swayze, but I had forgotten what a cheesy movie this is. Special effects have come a long, long way in the last 20 years. (Yes, GHOST is 20 years old!) It's a great story and I remember the first time I saw it I thought it was a hugely romantic tear-jerker. This time all I could think was 'Those are the most pathetic evil spirits I've ever seen.'

Of course, I was very cranky since I would have much rather been sleeping deeply in my cozy bed and NOT coughing my head off downstairs.

By myself.

In the middle of the night.

All alone. :(

While everyone else was sleeping peacefully.

In the dark.

Did I mention I was all by myself?

Is there ever a time you feel more alone than when you're the only one up during the night? I think not.

And all because of this lovely, flowering weed.


Ragweed is not my friend.

But there are also good things happening in my life.


I'll be sharing some BIG news with you, my bloggy friends!

Just not today.

(That was mean, huh? But I promise I'll share it...soon. Very soon.)

So what do you have going on this Marvelous Monday?