Friday, April 9, 2010

Five Question Friday!


I haven't done 5QF for a little while but decided to join in the fun this week. Hope you'll join in, too! Just click here to visit MamaM!




1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Well now, in an ideal world, it would be her:

(Diane Lane. I'd LOVE to look like Diane Lane. We're about the same age... so why don't I look like that?)

Since that's just dreamin', I decided to ask the Hubster who it should be. His answer?


You are hereby cordially invited to my 'I'm Getting a Divorce!' party.


2. Did you ever go to summer camp?


Sure did. Church camp. Nearly STARVED to death.

Homesickness + Bad Camp Cooking = 5 pound weight loss for a 12 year old who didn't have 5 pounds to lose at the time.

But perhaps I should look into summer camp for myself this year. A 5 (or 15) pound loss wouldn't hurt my feelings any, that's for sure!


3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?

Bob. Every single time.

And every single time he appears on my television screen, my kids just happen to be in the room! Isn't THAT special?



4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?

Well, decided to just ask the Hubster this one, too.

Silly, silly me.

Then I did this:

And I was soon reassured that there is absolutely NOTHING I do that is even remotely annoying.



5. What is currently your favorite song?
This very second, it is Smile by Uncle Kracker.

Ask me again in an hour and I'll give you a different answer. I'm very fickle when it comes to my music.

7 comments:

  1. I never went to overnight camp. I did go to daycamp and loved it. Bob annoys me too...I have no interest in hearing about his "issues." You have a smart hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just too funny!!! I love it!

    {{HUGS}}

    Robin :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh! You had me laughing this morning! Love your answers Kelli! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your answers! You always make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha! You have the funniest answers! Yeah, I'd be upset at Katherine Hepburn too! Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooooooo funny, girl!!!

    some hubsters never learn to LIE like a DOG when asked a trick Q by the spouse. LOL. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your answers. They are always sooooo fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note! : )