Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oh How I've Missed You!

You know you've become entirely too dependent upon the internet when you start having withdrawals.


The last few days have been pure insanity. Between the Little League, track, concession stand duty scheduling and basically just life in general, I can barely keep up with myself.


The bad thing is that even as busy as I have been, I've found myself thinking almost constantly in terms of blogging.

"Wow! I need to blog about this!"
"Oh my...I'll have to write about that."
"I can't forget to put that out there on my blog!"


But right now I feel like this:


I have more than two minutes to post and my mind is a perfect blank. Nada. Nothing. Zero. Zip. Zilch.

I'm convinced that if I had a handy-dandy flip-top skull, I'd resemble this dude. Echoes and all.

But I promise to be back soon with something a little more substantial than this mini-morsel of a post. I just barely have time to think nowadays! Trouble is, my schedule looks very much the same for the next couple of months.

I think I need a vacation. Beach anyone? ;)