Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yesterday was a pretty amazing day. No extraordinary happenings or special visitors or anything like that.

Just a lovely West Virginia spring day.

Since there was no ball practice, no games and no big plans for the evening, this is what we did.





And even though it's only April and far too early for it, this happened...





But only while he was playing here.

Yes, he's pretty much outgrown this toy. But you know what? I'm in no hurry. I want him to enjoy being a little boy for as long as he's willing.

Perri even joined him at one point.


And our friends returned to the pasture behind the house.



No one knows how I miss them when they're gone. There is nothing more peaceful and relaxing than watching cows graze. I've come a long way since this embarrassing moment. :)


Pretty, isn't she? :)

Looks like today will be just as nice, so I'm going to get busy and finish up the housework so I can go outside and enjoy it. Hope you can, too. :)