Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Getting over the hump...

This has been the longest week in recorded history.

Seriously. I don't know why that is, but it sure seems like it should be Friday already. Here it is, only Wednesday, and I'm not even halfway over the hump just yet. (It's still morning as I type this.)

I don't really have anything important to tell you today. No cute stories about one of the kids; no nifty little idea to share; no great epiphany regarding world peace. But I still thought I'd check in, just to let you know I'm still among the living and all is well.

I hate that when it comes to my blog I'm not feeling terribly inspired lately. Life is busy (nothing new there) and I just feel as if I'm walking on a treadmill, getting through each day so I can go to bed and then get up the next morning to do it all over again. Ever feel that way?

I will share a pic. It's something that makes me smile and I think we could all use a smile today, don't you? : )


How could I not smile with this little guy around?