Monday, May 23, 2011

Miscellany Monday and I've Got a Date! ; )

~I'm sure you're all familiar with MamaM over at My Little Life. Well, last night I received an email from her asking if I'd be her Date of the Week! : ) How cool is that? I'll post a link as soon as my interview is ready for your reading pleasure. ; )~


~We had a 'Come and Meet the Newest Member of the Family' hog roast on Saturday! The weather was positively perfect and there was a TON of food! I'll try to post a few pics later this week. Ended up with 60 or so guests and I think everyone had a really good time! I know I did! We actually managed to get everyone to stand still just long enough to have a family picture taken and I'm gonna go ahead and share that one with you now. : )~
The Hubster with Tucker on his lap; Perri holding Eli; Drew with Hayden on his lap;
and standing in the back: me, Josh and Brie.
The Hubster says this photo is reminiscent of the Culhanes on HeeHaw. ; )


~The sky is growing darker by the minute and I do believe some nasty weather is headed our way. Last night we had fierce winds that rearranged the front porch for me. Then this morning I saw the news coverage of the devastation in Missouri. :( My heart breaks for all of those touched in any way by that disaster. ~

~Much to do here and I need to get busy. Hope all of you have a fabulous Monday! Post your Miscellany Monday happenings and join in the link party over at Carissa's. : )