Saturday, June 19, 2010

You're gonna LOVE this place!

If you love quilts; comfy, cozy decor; beautiful colors; inviting spaces...boy, do I have a place for you!

If you've never checked out her blog, you really need to stop by and see Brenda's Cozy Little House

I absolutely adore her style and I think you'll enjoy having a look around, too. : )

Happy Father's Day to all the loving, caring, terrific dads out there!

Tomorrow I'll be busy celebrating the fathers in my life and missing my own Daddy terribly. If you still have your father here with you, cherish each moment you are able to spend with him. Daddy's are priceless. : )
Happy Father's Day, Daddy!



My Daddy, Mom, brother Ronnie, sister Peggy and me at Mom and Daddy's 50th wedding anniversary celebration in 1995. (And pay no attention to the date int he corner of the pic...it was June 20th!) : )