Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Sincere Thank You



These are for you, my friends.

I am deeply grateful for your outpouring of support in response to yesterday's post. Between the comments here, on my Facebook page and the email in my inbox, I have been overwhelmed by the kind words, prayers and encouragement you have offered.

This little blog means so much to me. It has not only given me a place to share stories and recipes and slices of this little life of mine, but also the opportunity to make new friends from all over the world. Amazing how close you really are, even though many miles may physically separate us.
It really is a small world after all.

I've also had the chance to discover how very much we all have in common. We may have different backgrounds: some from broken homes, others from huge, tight-knit families; some fortunate enough to lead a charmed lives, others struggling to make ends meet. But for every difference there is between us, there is always something that we share in common. We all have room in our hearts for a friendship to grow.



To all of you...for being my friends, for allowing me to come here to pour out my heart, and especially for your prayers...

MY SINCEREST THANKS