Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I've accomplished so little today...

Because I keep looking at old pics.

Some of them have brought back great memories.

Some have nearly brought me to tears.

I need to stop now.

Okay, not right now. But in a minute.

Or two.

First I have to show you these shots.

(Taken in '05.)

This is Perri's hair before a gymnastics competition. She was 7 years old.



Yes, I did that myself. :) I'm pretty proud of that fact. I used to fix her hair in such cute styles!

{Then she turned 10 and needed...no, wanted...okay, DEMANDED to do her hair herself.}

And this is Tucker (age 3), who didn't want to be left out of this
top-of-the-head picture-taking fun.


How CUTE is that?

5 comments:

  1. WOW OH WOW! Perri's hair looks fantastic and so professional!! (Oh, and Tucker's hair looks very handsome, too...haha)

    Don't you just love going back and looking at old pictures?

    {{{{HUGS}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, it's such a simple thing to do! It's just a matter of getting the parts straight. Though I have to say, Tucker's was even simpler! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute, Kelli! The hairdo is AMAZING! My daughter was in gymnastics, too, but she had a hair-challenged mom LOL...plain old ponytails...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooooove her hair. You did a great job! And how strange is this, I knew that Tucker used to be a lil' man (obviously, aren't we all that little at some point) but I never pictured it ... he's so stinking CUTE!!! You can see him in the 1st pic and I love his wittle baby face :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, even the hair-challenged could do this! REALLY! :)

    Thanks, Amanda! I'll have to send you a few pics of the dude when he was little. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note! : )