Friday, March 23, 2012

Neglected



This is a list of things in my life that are currently NOT being neglected:

1. The Hubster.
2. The kids.
3. The grandkids.
4. The house.

This is a list of things in my life that ARE currently being neglected:
1. This blog.

But you know what?  I think my priorities are in pretty good order at the moment.  : )

Softball/baseball season is underway.  Spring weather has been sprung upon us quite early this year and yard work has already begun.  I've had some very busy days and evenings.  There simply hasn't been time to blog and while I miss it, I'm not beating myself up over it.  My blogging seems to have always come in fits and spurts and I know I won't be away from it forever.  That makes it a little more okay, as far as I'm concerned. 

I do try to find a few minutes here and there to read your blogs and keep up on what's happening in your lives.  I'm usually doing this from my phone while sitting on the bleachers at the ball fields or in the car waiting on one kid or the other, so I can't always post comments but I do hope you know I'm still out here, trying to catch up/keep up with what's happening and what's important to you.  Because you're important to me

I'll be back.  Maybe with some pics the next time.  Perri is playing high school softball, Tucker is playing Little League baseball, and I've been a busy girl running from one end of town to the other.  I had really intended to post here at least 3 times a week and I did pretty well with it for a little while, but real life has this way of showing us who's boss.   And it isn't me. ; )

I hope you're finding time to enjoy real life, too.  The weather, the kids, the flowers, and even just the ups and downs of it all. 

It's not just REAL life. 

It's YOUR life. 

LOVE it.

ENJOY it.

LIVE IT.  : )