Sunday, November 21, 2010

Miscellany Monday



Happy Monday! : ) Hope all of you had a fantastic weekend. Mine was pretty good!

*The Hubster offered to take me to the Capital City Arts and Craft Show on Saturday. It includes 160+ crafters and we saw a little bit of everything. No pictures allowed so unfortunately I can't share any of it with you. :( Guess you'll just have to take my word for it. ; )

*While we were out he also took me to Olive Garden to enjoy some of this:
(I got the chicken sacchetti)

and some of this:

and a few of these:
One word for ya.......YUMMY!!!!

*After we came home from that fun expedition, Tucker and I got to have some one on one time. He and I have been wanting to go see this guy:

Ain't he cute? ;)
So we took off to the movie theater to see Megamind.
It was HILARIOUS!!!
I'm not a huge Will Farrell fan
and thankfully he sounded more like Robin Williams in this film.
That was a plus. : )

*Yesterday I made my oft requested homemade pizzas. I've pretty much gotten this down pat now and it isn't such a major pain the way it used to be. I posted the recipe, pics and step-by-step instructions on Kelli's Kitchen. <---- Click there to take a peek! : )

*Hayden is cracking me up! He just turned two years old last month and he's starting to verbalize SO much more. It's just that his pronunciations are a little....well, let's just say they're entertaining! LOL!!! When he wants or sees chips, he calls them 'pip', except that it comes out more like 'poop'. And he loves dry cereal but calls it 'weelweel' which actually sound more like 'weewee'. So between his begging for 'poop' and pleading for 'weewee', we spend much of the day laughing at him! : )

*I am typing this up on Sunday evening because hopefully, as you are reading this on Monday morning, I will be knee-deep in a little cleaning project I have planned. Cross your fingers that I actually crawl out of my big, comfy, cozy bed ready to get going full throttle! ; )

*The kids have a week off school, The Hubster has a week off work and I'm about to kick into high gear. Hope all of you have a happy and productive Monday, too! : )