Monday, November 29, 2010

Miscellany Monday

*WOW. What a few days it has been. This house is eerily quiet today since I have it all to myself. I really didn't want to send the kids back to school today. :(

*Thanksgiving was great! :) Things were hectic and crazy with just a tinge of insanity, but that's the way I like it. ; )

*On Saturday we carried the Christmas trees, lights and all the decorations down from the barn attic and into the garage. This means that Christmas has begun in the Williams household! : ) The outside lights are hung and I'm starting on the inside today.

*Today's schedule is a typically crazy Monday lineup of events. All the stuff around the house; pick up Perri from school, feed her and return her to the school for a bus trip to a basketball scrimmage; back home to prepare dinner for The Hubster, Tucker and me; take Tucker to his Cub Scout meeting and then back home; go back out into town to pick up Perri when the bus returns; hopefully get some SLEEP so I can start all over again tomorrow!

*That's just about it for this Miscellany Monday. Much to do so I'd better get busy. Hope each of you has a happy and blessed day! : ) Hop on over to Carissa Graham's and link up your own Miscellany Monday post.