Wednesday, September 22, 2010

DANGER! Construction Zone!

Please excuse the mess.
Well, perhaps it isn't exactly a mess, but there is some construction taking place around here.

I am in the process of adding a couple of pages to my blog
and I hope you'll bear with me during the process.

You see, I am pretty much a computer doofus.


However, I am slowly but surely figuring it out
and I am
DETERMINED
to do this!

So hang in there, please.

Here's the plan:

I'm gonna open
KELLI'S KITCHEN
Soon you'll be able to drop in for a cup of coffee or a glass of sweet tea
and I'll share some of my favorite recipes and kitchen tips.

I hope to move all of my previous food-related posts to that page as well,
so it'll be a sort of
'one stop shopping' destination for you
when it comes to recipes, meal plans and any other kitchen-related ideas.

I'm not a professionally trained chef or dietitian.
As a matter of fact, even though I strive to be like one of these:



or


I sometimes feel like this:

or

But I guess we all have our moments.

Anyway, I hope to see you in
Kelli's Kitchen
soon!