Tuesday, March 8, 2011

27

Yes, 27. It's a pretty decent number, don't you think?

A BIG number if you're talking...oh, say BMI.

A small number if you're talking...IQ.

And when you're talking about the age of your firstborn....
well, let's just say the number 27 can make you feel really, really OLD.

He's grown from this:
(Pictured here with his sister, Brie on her 4th birthday.
He would have been 6 1/2 years old.
This has always been one of my favorite pics of the two of them. : ) )

To this:


And it happened WAY TOO QUICKLY!

I would post a baby pic of him (he had the most GORGEOUS black curls bobbin' around all over his little head! And long, thick eyelashes that any girl would beg to have!) but I'm
having an issue with my scanner at the moment.

Anyway, I'll just say this for now:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DREW!


You were my very first true love, Drewpy.
I am proud of the man you have become
but in my eyes and in my mind,
you will always be my little boy.
Love you much, forever and always.