Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm SO Excited to Share This With You!

Well folks, there's an NBOTB.


No, that's NKOTB.

And though I still love these guys,
that's not what I'm here to talk about.

Not today, anyway. ; )

I'm referring to a New BLOG on the Block!

And here's the link:
The Book Brieview

If you live to read, this is the blog for you.

If you like honest reviews from a passionate reader,
you're gonna love the place.

If you'd really like to find a new author to enjoy
but don't want to waste your precious time
trying book after mediocre book,
this blog will be your new best friend.

You see, Brie, the author of this new blog, is an avid reader.
Her appetite for books is positively insatiable.
She devours an average of a half dozen books each week.
Yes, each week.
And another plus is that she has really good taste in books.
I should know.
I read to her most every night
of the first 12 years or so of her life.
: )

Yes, this is my daughter Brie,
so I am just a tad biased.

But don't worry about that.
Go take a look for yourself
and see if you don't think
she gives a pretty good book review.
Or Brieview.
'Cause that sounds SO much cooler.
And leave her a note to tell her
Mom sent ya.