Friday, February 25, 2011

Well here we are...

We have our new internet service all up and running now! YAY!!!

And if you're reading this, I truly appreciate the fact that you were willing to come back here after my week-long hiatus. : ) You're a good egg.

Unfortunately I don't have much time to post this morning. My little Tucker Man is very ill and has been home from school all this week. Please say a little prayer for him, if you will. He really scared me on Wednesday. :( His oxygen level dropped and he was very weak and pale. We managed to raise it with an albuterol nebulizer treatment and avoided a hospital stay. However x-rays did show pneumonia in both lungs and he is now on a couple of heavy duty antibiotics. His asthma makes it very difficult for him to get over things like this. :(

I hope to be able to get some rest so that I can think clearly enough to make a decent post here in the next day or two. I'm so tired, mostly just mentally exhausted, and I feel like I could sleep for a week.

Again, thanks for hanging in there with me! Love my blogging friends! : )