Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Complaint Department is Open

I've gotten a few emails recently from some of you out there in Blog Land saying that you're unable to leave comments here on Countin' My Blessings.  I'm not exactly sure what to do about it, but I'll mess around with the settings and see if maybe I need to reinstall Disqus or something along those lines.  I know I've had the same issue when trying to comment on a few other blogs (I can't get a cursor to appear in the comment box) but the problem seems to come and go.  Sometimes reloading the page helps, sometimes it doesn't.  And it isn't always blogs that use Disqus.

If you're one of the folks having a problem leaving comments, I just want you to know that I'm now aware of it and attempting to find a remedy.  In the meantime, you can feel free to click on my profile and drop me a line via email.  : )