Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back Into the Swing of Things


 

This clipart tells the story of my life.  
Pretty much.  

But I'm telling ya, a few days out of the routine and getting back into it is such a chore!  Christmas break ended last Wednesday, but with it being a short week and there being no practices or lessons or anything, it still wasn't our regular routine.  This is our first full week of 'normalcy' (and that totally depends upon your definition of normal!) and it's tough getting back into the swing of things.  Still, here we are, Tuesday already, and I'm doing what needs done.  Laundry, vacuuming, dishes, planning dinner, getting the Mom Taxi ready to run for after school pickups, drum lessons and a basketball game.  It's not even noon and I'm exhausted.


I would like to thank those of you who posted comments or messaged me regarding my last blog post.  I've tried repeatedly to reply to those comments but I'm having an issue with either Blogger or Discus.  Whichever it is, it's frustrating, to say the very least.  Regardless, I very much appreciate your comments and advice.  I have some pretty terrific bloggy friends.  :)  And I promise I'm working my way toward more regular posting of meaningful/helpful/entertaining content. 

Some days it's right there, 
begging me to spill it.  

Other days...well, you know.  




I am working on a post for tomorrow that I hope you'll enjoy.  I don't know if there is another blogger doing something similar (if there is, I haven't seen it...though I know that doesn't mean it doesn't exist) but I had a little idea and I'm hoping to make it happen.  As I've mentioned in the past, I'm pretty addicted to Pinterest (FOLLOW ME!) and all the cool things that can be found there.  Recently I've been seeing lots of pins that offer incredibly wise advice regarding life in general; thoughts and ideas that have touched me deeply in one way or another.  Some of these things are definitely worth sharing and I would like to do just that.  Therefore, tomorrow will be my first Wise Words Wednesday post. I hope you'll stop by and see just what struck my fancy this week.  :)  Every Humpday I plan to have a new thought or idea to share with you, to give you something to consider and possibly put into action to make your life just a little bit better.  There are so many fabulous offerings out there that I honestly think the hardest part for me is going to be choosing which ones to share!  

Be sure to stop by tomorrow to check it out.  :)  The first one is one I pinned several weeks ago but I can't seem to get it off my mind.  Definitely some wise words worth sharing!