Thursday, February 11, 2010

I just can't wait...

...to get my computer fixed. I'm SO tired of not being able to blog the way I want to blog. I like adding lots of pics and doing it MY way. But I'm having to use my daughter's netbook and this thing is so teeny, tiny that it makes my hands hurt just trying to type on it. :( Kinda takes all the fun out of it.

Whatever the virus/trojan/worm was I got a few weeks ago, it sure did mess up my laptop. Allow me to suggest that IF you suddenly have a pop-up telling you that your computer is infected and you need to activate your virus protection or some such message, IMMEDIATELY shut down your computer and get it to a repair shop! Don't mess around with it. This has changed my wallpaper and won't let me put it back to the way it was; won't allow my browser to enter many sites that I use on a regular basis (like Facebook and HERE!); and really complicated my life in general! I have so much on that laptop that I need to access and I'm afraid to do it. Since I'm snowed in for who knows how long, I'm not sure when I can get it fixed.

So if you notice I'm not commenting on your blog, please don't hold it against me! I'm reading from my phone and I even comment from there sometimes, but some of the security settings don't allow it. I do what I can on this netbook, but it is hard to keep up with all of them on here.

Hopefully I'll be back on here full-time really soon! I miss it! :(

So that's what I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR...how about you? What is it that YOU'RE looking forward to seeing/doing/enjoying???

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how very horrible! I do not understand why people get such a thrill out of giving others viruses on their computers. It just blows my mind. I hope you are up and running again very, very soon. Rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a terrible virus a few weeks ago and it messed up our comouter big time! Hubby had to almost completely rebuild the thing.

    I'm looking for ward to SPRING! It's freezing and snowy here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this virus stuff is all behind you soon. We had this happen to our computer a couple of years ago, and it completely shut everything down. It wasn't one we could fix either, had to take it to a pro.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note! : )