Wednesday, February 24, 2010

If I Were...

My friend Rita posted this on her wonderful little blog today and I just had to play,too! :) How fun to have to think of ourselves in these unconventional terms. It really makes you think about how you see yourself and wonder if others see the same things in you.

a verb...write
a flower...daisy
a holiday...Christmas
a taste...chocolate
a color...coral
a book...Anne of Green Gables
an emotion...happy
a month...October
a TV show...LOST
an article of clothing...sweater
a movie...Anne of Green Gables
a day...a sunny, cool and crisp October day
a piece of furniture...a soft and comfy (but not TOO fluffy ;) ) chair
a song...Pachelbel's Canon in D
a car...Ford F150 pickup (which is what I drive...useful but also fun)
an instrument...a piano
a store...some little independent, locally owned bookstore with lots of little nooks and crannies...and lots of great books!
a tree...a weeping willow
a scent...citrus and clove
a fruit...an orange
an adjective...relaxed
a tool...a Dremel (so many possibilities!)
a planet...Earth
a shoe...a comfy, well-worn sneaker
a taste...sweet/tart

I hope you'll do this, too! :) And I also hope that in reading these answers of mine and using your imagination, you'll be able to 'see' me just a little more the way I really am. :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool. I am not sure what it says about you, but you had a lot of the same answers I would have had. Fun, fun, fun!

    xoxo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you did it too. I got it from my niece's blog and she encouraged everyone to do it. It was fun, wasn't it? It was fun reading your answers. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note! : )