Friday, March 12, 2010

Five Question Friday!


I decided to join the fun of 5QF! You can check it out here and join in, too! Thanks, MamaM, for the opportunity! :)

1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?
FAR TOO MUCH! (Just ask my hubster!)

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?

We help them as much as we can, but they're not getting anything simply handed to them. I think you have to work for something in order to appreciate it.

3. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yes, when I was 13. I was in the back seat of a Chevette (remember those?) hatchback when it was rear-ended by a pickup truck. The hatchback glass shattered all over me, but I didn't get a single cut. They did have to bring in the jaws of life to get me out though. It was scary knowing I was stuck in there and unable to get out! :(

4. What is your favorite book?
What an unfair question! Asking for only ONE? Come one! I have too many to list here, but a few of them are:
The Bible
The Anne of Green Gables series
Gone With the Wind
Anything by Dean Koontz, Patricia Cornwell or Jonathan Kellerman
A Christmas Carol

5. Do you make your bed everyday?
Absolutely! The bed is made before I leave the bedroom each morning, unless the hubster is still in it. Then HE makes it before he comes downstairs. The kids make theirs, too. :)

3 comments:

  1. so you're a God-fearing, level-headed, practical mom who enjoys reading and her computer, but not until she makes her bed. and you feel grateful you didn't *pop out* of the chevette's window so you could grow up to be a God-fearing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I wish I could make my bed daily. The Bible is my favorite book too...it has it all, drama, love, mystery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so fun :) I already try to teach the kids that if they want something they have to work for it...but sometimes I spoil them too :) And...I do not make the bed everyday...sigh...I wish I did, but most of the time I don't get up early enough and am running out of the house and don't make it back upstairs until bedtime! I need to work on that! Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note! : )