Monday, March 22, 2010

This is Kelli...reporting for duty.


I am having blog withdrawal! Didn't had two minutes over the weekend to sit down with my laptop and check in here. And I don't have much more than two minutes right now, so this will just be a quickie.

We had Perri's first track meet on Saturday. Ever been to a track meet? Three words: ALL DAY EVENT

The Hubster had softball practice that evening, too. (He is Perri's coach.)

Tucker had baseball practice early Sunday afternoon, and then there was softball conditioning later. Plus I cooked dinner for everyone for after church. We ended up eating at different times and I really hate that. We have as many dinners as possible (especially on Sundays) sitting around the table TOGETHER.


Today has been busy, too. Took the kids to school and then went straight to see Kelli, my awesome stylist, and got new color and cut.

Doesn't it always feel good to get pampered just a little?

Now I'm prepping dinner ingredients so we can eat steak sandwiches on the run this evening. If there is no more rain, we'll be having softball practice after Perri gets out of track practice. And Tucker has baseball practice at the same time. Luckily the fields are next to each other in the same complex.

Last but not least, don't forget about my GIVEAWAY! I hope more of you will click on that word and leave a comment! Time to enter is running out...you only have until Wednesday!