Friday, January 15, 2010

Those who wish to sing....

...always find a song.

That is a Swedish proverb. Isn't it nice?

I've been having a very rough week. My computer woes were enough of a pain, but there are also a few other (bigger) things happening as well. A very long week indeed. And the cherry on top? The school just called and I had to go pick up my Tucker Man. He isn't feeling well. And it's a three-day weekend. :(

But I refuse to be held hostage by misery. You know what they say. Misery loves company and I know that when I'm unhappy, it is obvious to those around me and it rubs off on them. I don't want to be a downer.

So what's a girl to do?

A girl decides to be happy, one way or another.

So per the advice of some old Swede, I've been looking for my song. :)

And by George, I think I've found it! This song just makes me feel good, and I always end up singing along. Hope it gives you an 'It's not so bad!' feeling, too. :)

Smile!

(Sorry I don't know how to put it directly on here, but if you click on the word above it will take you to it.)

3 comments:

  1. You are so right about this! We all have the power and right to choose to be happy. Great choice of a happy song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep listening to the song, for it will make you smile just like it did us! It's hard to chose to be happy when things aren't going right, but thank the Lord we have the choice! Have a good long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm searching for my song today ... thank you for the smile : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note! : )