Friday, December 25, 2009

And so it goes until next year...

Christmas has come and nearly gone...hope you didn't blink or you missed it! I hope that every single one of you had as terrific a day as enjoyed here!
It was a day full of family, friends and lots of food. (As you can tell from the pics, we really concentrated on the sweets! There honestly was a meal served here today...honestly!) :)
Here are a few shots that Brie took. Kind of a photo journal from her perspective. :)


Presents on the pot. :)


Brie's homemade petit fours.


A table full of sweets!


Yes, Santa Troll is adorable, but look at that angelic face to the left. :) My oldest baby, Drew when he was about 5 or 6.


Let's get those stockings!


Drew taped Kish's Wii Fit into a large box and she had no idea what she was opening!


She shoots....she scores! :) My MIL shooting a basket with some wrapping paper and my ex holding the bag. Yes, my ex. He spent the day with us, ate dinner, hung out. It's all good. :)


WOW! It's MOM. Upside down. ;)


Tucker modeling his new Tony shirt.


Perri stylin' and profilin'.


More of Brie's homemade confections.


Red velvet whoopie pies. These were AWESOME. Super yum! Again, by Brie. (Did I bake ANYTHING myself this year?)


Forget the gifts. Just give him the boxes!


Hayden's new wheels. :)


Hayden was diggin' the fruit in his stocking.


A plate full of cookies. These* I made. Yes! ME! :)

*'These' being the chocolate dipped spritz in the center. The hubster actually made the others.

5 comments:

  1. What great photos! Thanks for sharing your Christmas with us.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothin' like opening presents on the pot! I almost got my granddaughter the same wheels.

    Lots of yummy goods!

    Looks like you had a great CHRISTmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all the photos. That baby on the pot was adorable. All the food looks yummy. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I love the table to sweets. I'm glad you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a good Christmas! We did, too :) Thanks for showing your fun Christmas photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note! : )