Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Little Q&A

I saw this on this blog and had to play, too! :)

1. If you could change anything about your physical appearance, what would it be?
I'd like to not have a 'waddle' under my chin! ;)


2. Is there a habit in others that you find annoying?
I can't handle dishonesty or meanness. There just isn't a good excuse for either.


3. What is your favorite recipe using ground beef?
Burgers on the grill or meatloaf.

4. What was your favorite book as a kid?
Where the Red Fern Grows


5. Did you work as a teenager and if so, where?
I had a few different jobs. I ran the kitchen/concessions at the city pool; did a lot of babysitting; worked vacations for the city clerk.


6. Did you work while in college and if so, where?
Unfortunately I never went to college. :(


7. When you go to sleep do you like total darkness or semi? When you go to sleep do you need quiet or is some noise ok?
I prefer total silence and complete darkness, but it seldom works out that way.


8. When doing laundry, fabric softener or not?
Gain fabric softener. It's the only one that doesn't cause my family to break out in hives. :)


9. Open toed or closed toed shoes?
Closed. I'm a fall/winter girl. The more of my body that's covered, the better! :)


10. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
I think if I had to choose one, I'd rather lose my hearing. I love reading and I love looking at my babies. :)


11. Dangle or stud earrings?
I wear hoops every day of my life!



12. Bottled water or tap?
Usually tap. I'll drink bottled if I'm out.

13. What do you put on pancakes?
Syrup only.

14. On a long trip would you rather drive or fly?
I do NOT fly! If God meant for me to fly, he would have given me wings! ;)


15. Do you prefer classic old movies or new?
I LOVE old movies, but I also enjoy new ones when the language isn't too vile.

Now, you're turn! Copy and paste the questions and let us all know a little more about YOU! :)

4 comments:

  1. I don't fly either, so I agree with your statement about the wings!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have played along and posted it on my blog. Thanks for sharing it. Merry Christmas

    Blessings,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wings answer! I HATE FLYING! I'm a hoop earrings kinda girl, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'm so excited you did this! I loved that book Where the Red Fern Grows.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note! : )