Saturday, December 5, 2009

I found one of my 'ITS'! : )

I knew that wearing that bad shade of green and smoking that pipe would pay off! ;)

Actually I can't even take the credit. Phil suggested looking in my cedar chest and I even argued that unless he had put them there, we were barking up the wrong tree. He insisted because he said it just seemed like a place I would put them.

I hate it when he's right.

Worse yet, I don't even remember putting them there. At all.

I hope he sticks around to look after me in my old age.

TONIGHT'S READING
Since the missing tomes have been located (and are currently being fitted with GPS tracking devices) we will be reading Perri's earlier pick:

1 comment:

  1. They are always in the last place you would look! Or right under your nose!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note! : )