Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wanna Take a 'Santamental' Journey?

Just a few of my Santas from all over my house. Everything from porcelain Santa ornaments to carved wooden Santas to Santas made with love by my kids. Even my Santa stocking made for me by my sister when I was not quite 3, a Santa nutcracker and a pieced fabric Santa framed and sitting on the piano. I just figure you can't have too many Santas keeping you company! :)















Tonight's Christmas Reading

Not only a terrific story, but since it is Thomas Kinkade the illustrations are absolutely gorgeous. Another masterpiece by the 'Painter of Light'. :)

6 comments:

  1. I love all the santas, but my favorite one is the first one. It's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great variety of Santas.
    Loved seeing them.

    Thanks for stopping by my Blog.
    If you ever want to do a
    children's Christmas party for your church I'd be happy to email you the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the Santas! So nice and such meaning! I love decorating this time of year! I seem to have a lot of snowmen!

    Thanks so much for all your kind words! When we bought our house, we knew we had to have a basement for the kids' stuff, but somehow their stuff is still ALL over the house! And we don't use our dining at all, except for birthdays and a few gatherings throughout the year, and the cats sleep there, haha! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the santa's are so pretty. I love the troll doll santa. I haven't seen a troll doll in quite awhile. They used to come in all sizes. I'm enjoying your blog.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Kelli! You have a lot of really cool Santas! I love the Santa nut-cracker!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note! : )