Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kelli's Kitchen is now OPEN! : )


It's official. It's also starting out small, but I'm sure it will grow with time. Just click on the link in the top right corner...right over there. ----->

I've carried over some recipe posts from here, but I did not delete them from this blog. So if you've bookmarked a recipe here on my blog, no worries. It's still there. :)

Since I don't yet know how (or if it's even possible) to do 'printable' posts, I would suggest that you copy and paste into a Word document any recipes you want to keep. Then you can easily print them for your recipe binder or file.

I am really looking forward to sharing some of my favorite foods with you! :) My biggest issue is remembering to take the step-by-step pictures as I'm cooking, so you'll have to bear with me on that. Lots of times I get busy or in such a hurry that I forget.

Well, here's to many delicious dishes! :) Hope you'll find lots of favorites to add to your recipe stash!