Friday, July 15, 2011

5QF

Yeah, I've been trying to get in here all week to write a post.  I feel like such a slacker, but honestly...I have been busy!  Really!!!  So this is my first opportunity and I'm joining in, once again, over at MamaM's


1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?
 Wow.  That's a tough one.  That is SO not a place I want to be.  But I've also been the one being cheated on (not by The Hubster, TYVM) and I know how much I wish someone had told me at the time. 
Instead of finding out later.  
The hard way.  
Even though I had my suspicions.  

Let it suffice to say that there really is no great answer to this one.  ; )

2. Soda in a can or a bottle?
Okay, I'm with MamaM on this one.  It's called 'pop' around these parts.  ; )
And I don't do cans unless there's nothing else around.  Not that I mind pop in a can, but I do prefer it over ice.  
Except for my daily diet Dr. P.  I like that in a twist-top bottle that I can carry around with me.  All day long. 

Not that I'm addicted or anything. 


3. What do you wash first, hair or body?
The hair is washed first.  Always.  Don't know why.  Kind of like I don't know why the left sock always goes on first.  Or why eyeliner goes on the left eye first, but mascara on the right.  
I know.  I'm odd. 

4. What advice would you give to any new mama?
R.E.L.A.X.
You do know how to do this.  It's instinctual; second nature.  And if you're really stumped, there is always someone around who is more than happy to give advice. And there is never just one right way
One other thing.  Remember that your baby will usually let you know what you're doing right.  Even if it's not what the book says to do or when the book says to do it, you are the mommy and you know that baby better than whoever penned the particular wealth of knowledge to which you are referring.  Trust yourself.  : )

5. What is your best hangover remedy?
Well, I don't do hangovers.  Actually, I just don't drink.  At all.  
So I guess my best hangover remedy is DON'T DRINK!  ; )