Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer relaxation? Not so much....

It has been a busy few days around here. We had a death in the family and had to travel a few hours to and from the service. Perri has had daily All Stars practices and she's also preparing to leave for 4H Camp on Friday. When I have been at home, I've had so much to do just to keep up with the house and yard.

What is it that made me think that when school let out and summertime was upon us I'd have time to relax?

Silly me.

Still, I guess I wouldn't have it any other way. I know someday I'll miss the hectic schedules and always having somewhere I need to be. So I'll just take it as it comes.

I simply wanted to check in and say hello and I haven't forgotten that you're out there. I'll try to snap some pics today and write something nice to post tomorrow. For now I will leave you with this:



Hayden enjoying his first trip to the beach. :) Oh how I wish I could be with him!