Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It is Thankful Thursday once again. It is cold, there is snow on the ground and more snow coming tonight, I'm having trouble deciding what's for dinner, and I have a slight headache. But you know what? I still have so much for which to be thankful!

Some days I just have to remind myself more often than others. ; )

Here is today's list:

I am thankful that we have a safe, warm and cozy home.

I am thankful that my two younger kids are healthy and have not yet been attacked by all the bugs that are going around their schools.

I am thankful that my two older kids are feeling better after battling a couple of those bugs that managed to find them. I just hope Brie's cough goes away soon. :( Tough for a pregnant lady to just suffer it out, but she's very limited as to what meds she can take.

I am thankful for all of YOU, my bloggy friends. : ) I so enjoy visiting your blogs, reading your posts and looking at your pics. : )

Thank you all for all the entertainment when I'm snowbound! : )