Friday, January 7, 2011

This and That Friday... Cold and Snowy Edition

It's cold and snowy today and since I have no real reason to leave the house until time to pick up the kids from school, I think I'm gonna spend a little time in the kitchen. I'm thinking that hot rolls sound really good today, how 'bout you?


(These are actually some pepperoni rolls I made a few weeks ago, but you get the idea.)
Today would be a really good soup day but I'm afraid the family won't go for yet another dinner eaten from a bowl. You see, every day this week has been a good soup day as far as I'm concerned. We had potato soup one night and chicken noodle soup last night. I think I'd better come up with a different idea. I do have a meat loaf in the freezer...

And right now I must go make some of these for a Boy Scout bake sale tomorrow at the Pinewood Derby.
Tucker's first derby! He's excited! : )

Hope all of you have a terrific weekend! Mine will be busy, between the derby tomorrow and an alumni association meeting on Sunday afternoon, but I'll try to check in here when I can.