Friday, August 26, 2011

5QF

I'm hookin' up with MamaM for Five Question Friday.  It's always a good time so why not join in?  Just click here and link up.  The rules are simple and you never know...you just might make some new friends!  ; )


1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?
Ummmm.....let me think......NO!!! I haven't BEEN ANYWHERE to make any purchases this week!  Being a bit of a homebody lately. 
2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?
My dream concert was The Eagles and thanks to The Hubster, I got to see them!  He paid WAY TOO MUCH for the tickets when they came to town and I have to say, it was worth EVERY.  SINGLE.  PENNY.  ; )
If I need to choose one that I still haven't seen, I think I'd have to say either Billy Joel or Elton John.  I've had a love affair with Billy's 52nd Street album since it was released back in....oh my.  1978.  SERIOUSLY???  1978???  

Okay, I feel old now. 
3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?
I hate scrubbing toilets.  YUCK.  But seriously, most favorite chore?  Is there really a favorite chore?  I guess I have to say I don't mind laundry too much.  Especially since my laundry room is now a sunny yellow and I have my super fantastic new washer and dryer.  : )

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?
Right now I'd have to say new appliances.  Not because I don't like the ones I have!  I really do.  I love my double wall ovens and my five burner gas cooktop.  They make me happy.  : )  But I'd love to have a commercial kitchen.  I'm green with envy when I see Pioneer Woman's 'lodge'.  Oh, to have that at my fingertips!  The stuff that dreams are made of.  
5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?
Two words for ya: 

KRAFT MAYO

'Nuff said.  ; )