Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Sweet Little Moment

I was going through some of the photos on my computer, attempting to create some folders and get things a bit more organized. But you know how it is when you're going through pics...you just keep getting sidetracked, reminiscing about the day and the place it was taken, what was said, the way everyone was laughing, etc.

Or am I the only one who does that?

No? I didn't think so. ; )

Anyway, I kept coming across photos that captured the sweetest little moments. Little snapshots of time that will never be repeated. Things I want to never forget and always cherish.

And this one in particular really tugged at my heartstrings this morning so I thought I'd share it with you. I guess it gets to me because both of these little guys are just growing up so quickly. The differences in them just since this pic was snapped last spring are phenomenal!

And a real tearjerker if you happen to be Mom to one of them and Grammy to the other.

I look at this and think it must be called 'Little Buddies'. : ) We were at the baseball fields and they were entertaining themselves by watching a practice.

How sweet is that little hand on the back of Uncle Tucker's shirt collar? :) He just needed to steady himself as he sat down next to his buddy.