Thursday, October 28, 2010

Five Question Friday


I'm linking up to Mama M. at My Little Life for Five Question Friday. Pop in, read the rules, pick up the button, and join in the fun! : )



1.
If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?

I'm going all out on this one. I not only want to choose which wall, but what time frame. ; )

I would want to be a fly on a wall in my parents' home during my childhood. I'd like to see my Daddy and Mama Jones again. I'd like to watch our interactions and once again feel the way I felt when I was young and spending time with them. : )

2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?

We definitely budget. My last name isn't Rockefeller and we lost the money tree in the backyard to high winds a few years ago.

3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?

Probably the grapefruit diet. Yes, I tried it. I ate grapefruit because it was going to 'burn off the fat'. And the really sad part? I was a size 3 when I tried it. Do you know what I'd give to be a 3 again?

What was I thinking?

4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?

LOST. Yes, I was (am) a LOSTy. There are probably also many others that would fall into this category. ER...for sure. The Cosby Show...more than likely. Thirtysomething...I'm nearly certain. And so on and so forth.

My name is Kelli and I'm a tv-aholic. ; )

5. What one song always pulls at your heart?

There are so many! Ya seriously want me to pick only one?

Sheesh.

I'd have to sayThank You Lord for Your Blessings on Me and The Old Rugged Cross. The former makes me think of my Mama Jones and the latter was my Daddy's favorite. Both hold very special places in my heart. : )

I'd also have to add You're the Biggest Part of Me by Ambrosia. An oldie but goody, that's for sure. : ) The first song to which I ever slow danced. Ahhhh...the memories!

And since I have already picked three, it really won't be an issue if I choose a fourth, will it? ; )

Pachelbel's Canon in D. Love. That. Song.

I'll stop now.

But I'll just mention that I have more than 1000 songs on my iPhone.

Yeah. I do.