Sunday, October 3, 2010

These little guys are SO cute!


Two clay pots (one upside down, one right side up), some paint and a little hot glue. That's all you need! (Well, Franky there has plastic gooogly-eyes and wooden plugs in his 'neck'.) I even took close-up shots of them so you could see the paint detail. I filled these with individually wrapped candies and sold them at craft shows. I also gave them to a couple of teachers and Brie took one to work with her (she used to work in a doctor's office) to set on her desk.


4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute and very creative. Thanks for stopping by. The drapes are by Pottery Barn and discontinued, but we found them on ebay. The pattern is called Emmy I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are indeed very cute... Loved the design and the paint!
    Have a niceday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute little gobblins! I like Frankie's google eyes :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note! : )